Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

How to get back money owed to me

Valerie H Gkc

Booked a cruise through Iglu for 11-18 june this year with business class flts Lhr-rome rtn where myself and 3 other family members were to board our celebrity cruise shop. So much went wrong with our booking - i paid £10,000 for this cruise!

One week before departure we were removed from our flts and rebooked on alternatives in economy class. Iglu/celebrity are refusing to refund me the difference in the price i paid between business class and economy for a total of 4 fares which were downgraded. Can u please help me get the mobey back which is owed to me.

If interested i will let you know all the other things that went wrong with my booking and spoilt my holiday. Rgds Valerie Hall

Advertisements

Refund

Plato Sps

Just wondering when an apology will be made to Johnny Depp after you called him a wife beater! You should be ashamed of yourselves to label ANYONE like that! Think it’s time to cancel The Sun!

Front page

Geoffrey M Osj

I just wondered who your office thought it was a good idea when half of Britain can’t even stay warm can’t pay the electric or gas to put on your front page Brooklyn in a fancy car which was a gift of course £3 million Wedding not everybody was born with a silver spoon or anise case of golden spoon people can’t even feed themselves I find it sick

Questions 3